Friday, February 4, 2011

On the go.....

Been crazy busy around here, getting the opportunity to meet and share the dogs with so many folks. It has been a blast! After a full week of tours we loaded up 8 of the dogs and made the run down to SE Michigan for the Rochester Fire and Ice fest.While in the area we stopped by Lake Orion dog park to give rides and demos for folks. The dogs did a great job socializing the people and had a lot of fun. We got to see so many cool dogs too, most notably a Leonurger which is the largest dog I have ever seen and a dog I picked out of the crowd. I recognized Kazoo, a dog that I watched one summer as a pup for the Stielstras. He is all grown up now and I think after almost 3 years he still remembered me.


Rides at Lake Orion

Dog Sled Demos
We got a day off this week amongst all the fun and had a great time playing with the puppies and snowshoeing with Peyton as well as getting out on the trails with just Briea and I for the first time in almost a month. The area also got a fresh dump (10'') of snow and the trails are in great shape. Winter in the woods sure is a beautiful time of year. I am really jonesin to get the dogs out on an extended camping trip.


Peyton out Snowshoeing


Puppy Chores

Hope everyone is keeping warm and enjoying time with friends and family.

Take care,

Tim, Briea, and Peyton

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh ~ Peyton is looking like a little toddler. I must come meet her. LOVE THE HAT! And that is so awesome about Kazoo...I'm sure he remembered you!

    ReplyDelete